Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm A Stand Up Guy ..But I Need A Chair Now

Funny How In A Open Crowd Full Of People ..My Eyes Only Search For You 
"80"
Imma Do What I Want
Because This Life Was Meant For Living
Come Vibe With a Nigguh
oVoXo

DJ Drama - Undercover Ft J.Cole And Chris Brown





Michael Woods - Fruitcake ( Club Mix)


J Cole Return Of Simba


J Cole Nothing Lasts Forever


J Cole Lost Ones


Axwell - Nothing But Love (Mickey Fortune Bootleg Mix)


Arkasia - Pandemonium


Dj Dago - Adrenaline (Original Mix)


Kaskade - Turn It Down feat. Rebecca feat. Fiona


Rick Ross Hustlin' (Candyland Dubstep Remix)


Elle Varner - Only Wanna Give It To You ft. J. Cole


Mac Miller - On Some Real Shit Pt. 2


De-Lor - Out Of My League (Feat. Kinetics & One Love)

Blackmill Feat. Veela - Let It Be



My Birthday Plans Are Breaking Down
But I Got People Around To Keep Me Up
"80"
Enjoy Everyone