Monday, November 14, 2011

Nobody Knows But God



Chuckie - Who Is Ready To Jump


The Glitch Mob - We can make the World stop



G-Two Ft. Cortni Ambria - Lights (Remix)

Glitch Mob - Seven Nation Army (The Dubstep Remix)

The Wanted - Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Remix)

Jay Fresh - Amazing


Breathe Carolina - Blackout (Wideboys & Helium Refix)




I can't brag about my love for God 
because I fail Him daily
but I can brag about His love for me 
because it never fails.


Benny Benassi - Close to Me feat. Gary Go (R3hab Remix)

Elite feat. J. Cole - World Premiere

Taio Cruz feat. Flo-Rida - Hangover (Jumpsmokers Radio Edit)

21st Century Kill Everybody - Proper Villains Mashup


Creepin f. Bun B & Paul Wall


Kinetics And One Love - This is Not a Love Song (Ft. Accent)


Asher Roth - Common Knowledge

Kid Cudi - Party All The Time


Colin McLoughlin - Progress (Easy Does It Remix)


C-Kidd Cool - Love Me Now


Kid Cudi - Get Ya Mind Correct


Kid Cudi - Pushing Niggas


Nobody knows the real me. 

Nobody knows how many times I've sat in my room and cried

, how many times I've lost hope, how many times I've been let down. 

Nobody knows how many times I've had to hold back the tears, 

how many times I've felt like I'm about to snap but don't just for the sake of others. 

Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head whenever I'm sad, 

how horrible they truly are. 

Nobody knows me, and that's what I hate the most.





This Ones For You
Cause Nigguh I Hate Sleeping Alone
Don't You ?

Drake - I Hate Sleeping Alone



AedioN
Yeah I Know
They Know
I Know
Knowledge