Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sean Garret - Feel Love Feat Drake

09-drake-feel love (feat. sean garrett)-Drake And Nicki Minaj – Bonnie And Clyde 2.0 (Mixtape) by Hypetrak

This Song Is Actually Kinda Old But Some Of You Might Not Heard It ...And It Aint Hard To Tell I'm A Big Drake Fan ...So This Song Goes Out To All The Females In The Place ...Ya Beautiful Creatures. -"80"

P.S
All them men before me did shit I would never do
and I know you got your guards up, but they should let me through
just keep fightin’ for our lovin’ baby, I’ll defend it too
and if they try and tell me time is money I’d spend it with you
I spend it all
I spend it all
I charge forever, to my card
and pay it off, no interest lost
I be right here, and like your favorite wine girl,
I’m worth trying, but take it easy on me girl..
cause this my first time


I Couldn't Of Said It Any More Clear
I'm Just Sayin 
lol